Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oldie But Goodie

Since I feel like being a bum today, lets just post some ignance.

Good Times

O-Mothafucking-Le'. But not every one stans for our mischeif :(

LMAO

But then again, no one on the corner has swagga like us.

The Shame

*Shudders* Yep, so lets play a little game of "Wheres The Bitches", kinda like Wheres Waldo, but more sexier. Your job is to locate the two infamous bitches of this blog in the first gif. Don't worry, I will leave a clue, we both were dancing, good luck peoples.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I was MIA for a minute, and decided to stop by MSOF page to get some fresh breeze on the tee hee hee in yo hood. Ninjas, real talk babies and puzzy that no man could evah find unless they had a lawn mowah! SMDH! And BTW, what da fukk y'all drankin'?

MisStory said...

Man sis I take no credit for the ignance that heffa decides to post...I'm the innocent one...Bitch is just wrong...She threatened to tell the popos where I keep my weed stash, so I have to put up with the skank...Save Me...My current preference of poison is a little Jose' on the rocks...

Anonymous said...

LMMAOROTGDF!