Monday, December 22, 2008

Humph...

I LIVE BY THIS SHIT!!!...Nuff Said



Did I eva tell ya how much I love that bitch that goes by the name of Keyshia Cole...She's ghetto as fuck, but can sing her ass off...Anyways dis here track by the name of "Thought You Should Know", off her new hot ass album "A Different Me" is fiya...Enjoy...





And with all randomness I present "Go On Boy"...I don't know fam, but for some reason this is quickly becoming one of my favorite posts...Also I've decided to end this year with "The List"...Basically a compilation of my fav posts of the year...I'm lazy, this I know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birfday MSOF!!!

http://yeahisaiditworld.wordpress.com/2008/12/30/happy-birthday-to-mysof/

Enjoy it to the illest degree!

MisStory said...

Why thank you love...I pretty much don't remember too much of anything, but seeing how I have two new tattoos, I'm sure I had a blast...Thanks so much for the shout out and bring in the new year like theres no tomorrow...