Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blunts Galore...

Thats right bitches, y'all know what time it is...I'm high as hell right now, thanks Buddha...anyways as usual, you know the deal...this post will be random as hell, but very entertaining I hope...Lets get started shall we...

I realize now that I have some questionable ways...for instance, I don't too much care for fish, but give me some california rolls or sashimi and you've just possibly bought yourself a B.J.

I swore off Tequila on my birthday(long story), tell me why I'm on my third margarita extra rita right now...

To the Catholic kids at the school across the street from my house, I apologize sincerely, I honestly didn't/don't mean to scream the Lords name in vain every morning when you guys are out there on recess...In my defense, I was always taught to speak my mind...

Nia Long is sooooo fucking hot...

Who doesn't love the year 69

speaking of 69, I loves it

I use to eat crayons, which explains my love of hot candle wax dripping on my body, or maybe not, lol

I'm not as boojie as some may think, for I love hamburger helper...yeah I fucks with the glove, or hand, whatever the fuck the mascot is on the box...just add meat, milk and water...sounds like one of my sexual experiences gone wrong huh?

I stans for Reggae...

90% of the words out my mouth are vulgar, fuck yeah...see I told you so...

Dead people scare me...

I'm sooo sick of the word "swagger"...but hey if you got it flaunt it

my fatt ass need to go on a diet asap...I'm starting to love food more than sex, and thats not a good look in my book...Cause, well I'm a freak, but hey maybe I should involve food into......fuck that my sheets are expensive, something has got to give...

Justify my thug

I'm 22 so it only makes sense to have 22 inch rims on my baby...Oh wait, I don't think you guys have ever seen her... well I'm gonna post some pics...





Oh yes, she's sooo sexy, her name is Nina btw...

anyways back to the randomness, there are some dick-matized chicks here in oh well you know where I reside, anyways a mothafucka can eat my cooch from the back with the entire shut if down posse in his mouth and I still wouldn't buy him no damn house...Dumb hoes...

I can't stand Beyonces' ass, but I totally respect her...Her shit is fierce...

T-pain makes me want to sew my pussy lips together, honestly why is this mothafucka still in the gene-pool...fucking coon

Angel Lola said she can get a Bentley from a blowjob...so you're telling me that men are buying hoes Bentleys over some head, if thats the case, why are you still "modeling" in rap videos...Bitch we're in the middle of a recession, yo ass might and I say might get a remote control car out of one of these men, but I totally doubt a Bentley...

Pussy stocks are at a all time low right now...Thanks Angel Lola...

And on that note fam, time to light up again, I'm out...

P.S. weed makes me sooo horny so lets trade places...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your azz betta start fixing this place up. If I see this house lookin' nekkid azz nekkid' again, I'ma spank yo azz soo hard that you'll be cumin' in a straight jacket! Caprente?