Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mom Thinks I Party Too Much :(


MySpaceAnimations.com


So... The Moms and I had this half-day convo Saturday. It started out with the usual how-de-do's and ended with her threatening to beat my ass with a beer bottle.


Mom- So hows my baby?
Me- Okay I guess, I have a hang-over from hell.
Mom- What? Why? Did you go out last night?
Me- Are you being sarcastic?
Mom- No.
Me- Well somehow I managed to get fucked up on all that pepsi I have in the fridge.
Mom- Now you're being sarcastic.
Me- Yes I am, I mean come on mommy, you know I went out, It was Friday, I had a rough day at work, I woke up looking sexy as usual, budweiser's stock is up, and who DOESN'T go out on Friday. Its against the law not to.
Mom- Who's fucking law is that? (*I began to notice the anger kicking in*)
Me- Mine, and any other person who has such a wonderful life as I.
Mom- I don't party all the fucking time, so are you saying that I don't have a wonderful life?
Me- NO MOM!!!
Mom- Well I do, as a matter of fact I have two, and If you don't get your shit together, I will gladly take the one that I gave you back.
Me- *dying laughing*
Mom- Keep laughing
Me- Whats so wrong with me having a good time? Hell I learned how to do this from you, so you should feel honored.
Mom- There's nothing wrong with it every now and then, but I do have a problem with you partying everyday?
Me- I don't party everyday.
Mom- Damn near
Me- Okay Mommy, to keep this convo from going on for another 10 hours, what exactly do you want from me.
Mom- Stop all that damn partying.
Me- Okay, Sure, Mom.
Mom- I'm not playing with your black ass, don't stop and I will be on the first bus up to that mothafucka to beat your ass with one of those beers you love so much!!!

Gotta Love Her! My Mom is so great!!!!!

No comments: