Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Have A Problem


"I got this model chick that don't cook or clean.
But she dress her ass off and her walk is mean.
Only thing wrong with ma she's always on the scene.
God damn she's fine but she parties all the time."
-Jay Z




So here are some photos from the infamous toga and 80's parties we had. Enjoy





Yes, Yes, Ya'll



I'm Pretty Sure I Have No Idea What This Message Says




McKenzie, Izzi, & Kevin




Someone Stole My Wig



Did Someone Say Patron'



The Man Rubbing My Leg, And McKenzie Got All Excited (Freak)


Me, McKenzie, Sadie & The Man



OMG Someone Just Pooted :)




Where The Fuck Is My Drank



Helloooo Lover!



I Just Don't Know Rachel :)


Nobody Would Get Me Wendys

Me Fucked Up On A Swing


Me With A Pool Stick



McKenzie & Tawnee





No comments: