Sunday, August 24, 2008

Feel The Need...

Yeah thats right fam, its that time of the month once again...What time you ask, bitchy, bitchy, bitchy, ranting time...I haven't done of these in a while and am beginning to feel the need...Anyways lets kick this off with my current situation...

I haven't experienced an orgasm in a damn week...Shocking I know, tell me about it...My BF has really been on some other shit lately...I think he's switched over to the other side...Just kidding...But seriously, basically he's been getting me all hot and bothered and passing the fuck out...Snoring and shit...His schedule is really hectic right now, and this I understand...But why the torture...I'm beginning to think he's doing it on purpose...I mean, I've gotten some lick em up at work, but thats it...No rub it down and smack it, NOTHING!!! Which explains why I've been so bitter lately...

School is starting...Notice the excitement...I have orientation at 8 in the morning until 2 in the afternoon...I am not looking forward to this at all...I would rather watch Flavor Flav do that nasty crab-infested broad he used to bang...

My mother of 21 years decides that fighting over small talk and going to jail is whats hot this summer...Yes, y'all the moms straight up went to jail a few nights ago for fighting...I'm like come on mom, you're 38, why are you fighting...Don't you have a book club meeting or something to go to...To be honest, I'm not shocked at all...She doesn't take shit off of anyone, I'm really just amazed she was able to bail out so soon...The fight occurred just after midnight, and she was out before the sun came up...Pure hilarity I tell you...All I can do is shake my head, and say that the chick must have deserved it...

Work...I swear fo gawd if I hear one more rancher, farmer, goat herder, or whatever the fuck these cowboys do up here complain about our prices...I'm going to slap my puppy...Just kidding, I loves my baby...But back to the rant...I'm gonna do some CSI shit on one of them mothafuckas...Nobody told you to bring yo country azz up in here, so either you sit the fuck down and eat or play past ways...Its that simple...Lame ass, skunk piss smelling mofos...

Thats it fam...I'm gonna go get teased once again...I just keep telling myself that this time will be different...Hopefully, cause I don't think I can go another day without feeling a dack, fanga, toe, something, inside the orifices of my chocolaty goodness...I'LL HOLLA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, ask your Mom if she would like another daughter. Thanks!

MisStory said...

Ha...The more the merrier...