Sunday, August 17, 2008

Its Buttah Baby...

Hi ya fam...What it is...*Stares around the room like I haven't been lazy as hell the past few weeks*...Well its official, I'm back once again...This time for the long haul, I think...Well I start school in a few weeks...So we will see how this goes over...Anyhoo...I've pretty much done absolutely nothing for like 2 weeks straight...And now all of this must change *Sheds a single tear*...I've got to get back on the grind...I.E. blog stalking, partying, drinking...You know the usual...Anyways fam...Topic of the week(I promise to actually write it myself, not just rape wikipedia for info), I'm kinda stuck between "Labels", Music, and Fashion...I don't know, maybe I will speak on all three(Yeah right)...But as usual, ya know its the only time of the week I actually show that I am, believe it or not, a well educated ol broad...Well thats it fam...I'LL HOLLA!!!

No comments: