Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Short & Sweet



*Singing*
"I don't ever want to stop loving you boy"
"So don't you ever stop bringing me joy"

I'm a little too tipsy off the Tequila Rose to do the usual right now, so be looking out for it tomorrow fam...So excuse me...*Goes back to singing*

Update: So mofos think that because you have a lot of shyt you won't notice when something is missing...So, I lost of my favorite watches...I'm using lost lightly...Anyhoo, I've searched high and low for it and still no progress...The watch is very special to me...It was a gift from my BFF Sierra...It's black and outlined with black diamonds...and blah, blah, blah...I admit I was pretty wasted the last time that I had it on, but also remember taking that shyt off and placing it on the coffee table in the living room...And now its gone...I'm so depressed right now...Alls I can say is that I hope that I find it, or whoever does will be a lucky mofo...Unless they're ignant and think that Bvlgari is the same as Boss and the black diamonds are Swarovski crystals...The shame...Wish me luck...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you in trouble now sistah! I heart you for this one! Whatchu know about this type of "in da know" shyd? I thought DC only knew about this....

Takin' me back to yester-fukkin-days; callin' ole flame and tellin' him to meet me on da train for I got fukk-itis!!!

That's why you MSOF!!!

MisStory said...

Come on now sis, you know I loves some good music...And this shyt right here, this shyt right here son...Yep the BF is getting did awful tonight...As soon as I finish this bottle...This is the shyt that I grew up on...Thank God for such "real" parents...

MisStory said...

Oh and Sis, I have a special request for my azz tapping on Friday...Post something nice, sweet, & smooth...We decided to take Friday off and just lay around in ecstasy all day, if ya know what I mean...Thanks hon...