Sunday, September 28, 2008

Battle Of Le Freaks...

To be honest I don't even know why I'm entertaining this but umm your eyes are not playing tricks on you. The misses and I decided that this week we are going to play a little game of who's the freakiest of the freaks. So instead of the usual, there will be nothing but random posts of naughty adventures from each of us. I don't even know why she believes in that ice pile of a heart that she has that she's mastered pleasure such as I, but hey we can all dream. I mean the fat boy has had that ass dick-whipped for a long ass time now, she's young as fuck, we all know that with age comes wisdom, and that is not just a figure of speech, and blah blah blah. Who's the master of their domain(of course its gonna be me, I fucks with the best of them), you be the judge. I'm outty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sittin' on couch, munchin on popcorn and awaitin' the freak shows!

MisStory said...

@jhazzai...this bytch is going DOWN...