Thursday, September 4, 2008

No Need For An Introduction

For if you read this blog than you will know exactly who I am. Ok, Ok, cause I know the Misses will be on my ass, I will just give an informal intro. The name is, well you don't need to know all of that, and I ain't trying to become a victim of ID theft. In-te-ways, the Misses, founder and creator of this ignant ass blog, my BFF on certain days, and future baby momma a la fat boy, decided that one ignant point of view wasn't enough. So here I am. I just want to go ahead and apologize, for a future with me is guaranteed shipment to hell. Don't worry, I won't taint you just yet, maybe tomorrow we will kick things off right. I've got a meeting with Mr. Belvedere and Mrs. Cranberry, and they say if I'm late, I will have to Screw their son Driver. Let that marinate.

1 comment:

MisStory said...

Oh damn...Oh damn...yep, I am officially putting in my two-weeks notice...I can not work under these circumstances...JK/ welcome, gatt dammit welcome...