Monday, September 15, 2008

Bitch Please...

So, I was suppose to be doing the topic of the week or some shit like that, I fucking forgot, bite me. In-Te-Hoo, it was this long drawn boring shit about my profession as a professional BITCH. Not your average every-day, boring, house-wife tramp. I'm talking bout the bitch that has weak coons and fortunately other faces of the world at her every beckoning command. Long story short, I didn't have the time. Ol massa ova there at the Bank :side eyein the fuck out of them hoes: have been holding this BITCH hostage. Mofos everywhere are selling/trading stocks like its no tomorrow, the assholes. If I had one wish it would be to slap the fuck out of ol Bushy, eat cunt you rancid rapist. Somebody please tell me why the fuck gas is higher than pussy. I mean pussy is an arm and a leg, but why do I not feel satisfied once I fill up the Beamer Truck, shit can it at least come with some head. Speaking of head, this may be the land of losers, but the mens, oh the mens can give some head that will have a hoe calling in, making dinner, praying for children of said head giver, buying drawls for the licker. Some good headery, so its about that time, I slowly feel myself sobering up, and here in THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT, thats a full no no. If ya haven't slapped the shit out of anyone lately, feel free to do so. Be sure to cuss them out afterwards, just to seal the deal.

No comments: