Friday, September 5, 2008

Like A Moth To A Flame

I should be asleep right now. I seriously think that my ass is still drunk. Hanging out with a human party in a box until she feels the need to began her nightly sexual rituals will do that to you. In-Te-hoo, its Friday, all I can say is fuck the bank. My place of work, by the way. What does my job entail? Okay, ya asked for it. I'm a broker with American Express Financial Advisors here in Totoville(not really the name of the city, I'm just partial to totoville), managing portfolios and doing estate plans for high-net-worth clients. Pretty boring shit huh? Well I must say that the job has its benefits, I've met many fuck and goodlucks out that bitch. Just don't tell anyone. Oh and one more thing before I head back to bed, please for the sake of your sanity, don't expect long drawn out post from my ass. My name is not Misstory, T-Dawg, T Shawn, T Bone, #1Dick Ridah, or whatever the fuck she's going by nowadays. I keep shit short and simple, unless I'm ranting, and in this case I'm not. Point of this post, I'm still fucking drunk.

No comments: