Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'll Keep Holding On...



Yo, whats up fam...Oh me oh my, alls I can say is that I'm making it...School is getting the best of me, but its sooooo worth of it...Not a real lot to say in this post fam but be looking for some changes seeing how me and the bff have teamed up...Goody goody, but yes, there will be a few changes, nothing drastic though...Anyhoo, turn up your speakers and rock out with one of my favorite inspirational songs, Simply Red "Holding Back The Years"...This song has gotten me through so much and is in heavy rotation nowadays...Anyways fam, topic of the week, lets see...Its a surprise(mainly cause I have no idea, but it will be nothing but the best), something different...Oh and show my bff some love, she's new to this whole blogging thang, but I promise you will love her just as much as I...Alright Fam, thanks for blessing me with your presence, I promise to do the same...HOLLA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I don't believe you just 21 or 22, or whatevah.....

How's school? I ain't talkin' bout coontini school either ninja! You have a wonderful weekend MSOF always! The legal department at my school had some serious meetings this week, so I didn't have to show up! I'm really proud of you going after yo dreams and I got yo back 100% on it! You are fukkin' hilarious! Muah!