Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Bytch Is Back...

Thats right people, I'm back and sexier than ever considering the fact that I had IV's and shit sticking out of my body for half a week. Apparently I had a mild case of pneumonia, but the shit was severe enough to hospitalize my black ass. The only good thing about that fucking plague was that I lost ten pounds, and loving it. So break out the champagne glasses, ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES. On another note, there is something that I've been wanting to let out for weeks now, but didn't really have the strength to type, so why not let it out now...SHALL WE?

Strengths & Weakness...My Own Of Course...

Strength- Beauty
Weakness- Beauty(Its A Gift And A Curse)

Strength- Brains
Weakness- Intelligent Men

Strength- Power Of Persuasion
Weakness- Satisfaction

Strength- Money
Weakness- Shopping

Strength- Stability
Weakness- A Week Of Sheer Bliss! (Oh I Would Kill For Some Peace Right Now)

Strength- Loving
Weakness- Loving My Man (There is so much that I can say about him, but to summarize, I Love To Love Him)

Strength- Very Opinionated
Weakness- A Great Discussion

Strength- My Wit
Weakness- Funny jokes every and then

Strength- A Career
Weakness- Getting Raises On A Regular.

And the list could go on forever, but forever is not long enough now is it. I just wanted to let out a basis of what I perceive myself to be. Have a GOODNIGHT YA'LL, I know I will.

No comments: