Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Day In The Life Of...

That chick that goes by the name of T.

Lets see, wake up at some random time in the early morning because for some strange reason my body doesn't believe in sleeping in without force. Try to make it to the bathroom without accidentally killing myself from falling over shoes or tools that the BF decided to what seems like to me purposely place in my blurry walking path. Take care of the business in the bathroom, crawl back into bed, push the mans back to his side, try to fall back asleep, but soon realize that the music that was once relaxing is now annoying as fuck. Ugghh!! The music's off and whoop whoop mission accomplished, back in my slumber.

Ten O'Clock in the A.M. alarm goes off, I pretend not to hear it but am forced to face reality when HE wants me to thank him for the nice gesture of turning that shit off by doing the morning mambo. Oh No Sir! Time to get ready for work, three hours to be exact...

One O'Clock in the afternoon, on my way to work. I'm blasting something motivational to change every intent that I have to turn the car around cause I'm in my fuckitall mood. Half hour later I step foot into Hell. Don't get me wrong I love my job, but work in general leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I say my hello's to everyone, head to the office only to find that 90% of the staff called in. Great, Just Fucking Great!!! There goes my day of not doing shit. Making orders, doing dishes, handling lame ass customer complaints, listening to nonstop whining, blah, blah, blah...

Time flies and the celebration begins, I can now go home. Ten O'Clock P.M., makes a mad dash for the door running back style, drives off doing 90 out the parking lot, get home only to find something romantic that the man has/is doing. Well no good deed goes unrewarded... Time flies, and now its time for bed. Try to fall back asleep, but soon realize that the silence that was once relaxing is now annoying as fuck. Ugghh!! Turns the music on. Music's on and whoop whoop mission accomplished, fuck counting sheep, I'd rather count money. This is the daily process, now there are the rare occasions in which I eat, talk to the fam, watch t.v., you know things that a normal person would do, but nothing about my life is normal. Just add insane parties that quickly turns into orgies(Thats when a bitch bounces) on the weekends and you got yourself a certified business woman.

No comments: