Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Miscellaneous (Cause Random Is Taken)

"Parlez-Vous Frances?"

No Bitch, now leave me the fuck alone(damn trainees). Now if you just so happen to come at me with some Spanish, German, hell even Ebonics, then we can talk.

I hate Buffets with a damn passion, okay let me elaborate. I have NO problem eating until my stomach burst, but being the manager of a damn buffet style restaurant really takes a toll on ya. This fucking buffet is 24 hours/ 7 days a week, and its all gravy until your dumb ass cook decides to quit without a notice, along with your dishwasher, and salad person. Good Times I Tell You, Good Mothafucking Times.

I am in Love with the new MARIO KART. WII ROCKS!!!

I hate dirty old men, who feels its their duty to say nasty shit to you and think that they can get away with it cause their old. Trust, I'll let a bitch know(old ass bastards).

I hate waiting in line after someone who feels as though they are gonna go broke cause the sign said one price, and they are being charged a 2 cents difference. Damn you...just Damn you.

I love my Closets, and all the designer shit packed into them.

Which brings me to the fact that I don't donate as much as I should, Lord Forgive Me.

I'm addicted to Patron' & Smooth Jazz, Hey everyone has their vices.

Since the miscarriage, I've really been thinking about a Three-Some...I think we should get a Dog.

I hate that damn "BLEEDING LOVE" song, every time I hear it I just want to slap someone...Thats not a good look, I'm a little violent as it is, I don't need some song provoking the wrath.

I Hate my bank.

But most of all I HATE McCain's ASS. Fucking Loser


...Sorry about all the hate, and such little love, but I just had to get that off my chest. Have a LOVING day, I know I will.

No comments: