Thursday, May 29, 2008

Miscellaneous Cause Once Again Random Is Taken...

I think I have OCD. I'm constantly cleaning, rearranging, dusting, so much so the mans hid my cleaning supplies. FUCKER!!!! Now I'm sitting here shaking while I type cause I'm pretty sure that the fingerprint on the screen contains some kind of skin-eating bacteria...

After finally counting all of my CD'S, I realize that I now have a grand total of 6,274. Pretty impressive huh? I bet by the end of this year that total will be increased by at least another thousand...

Speaking of music the girl SM hooked me onto the musical genius Roy Hargrove. I'm absolutely addicted to "I'll Stay" and "Poetry"...

I'm constantly buying random shit that I don't need. For instance Tuesday I saw this commercial on VH1 soul for these foot-pads that supposedly cleanse toxins from your body while you sleep. I'm almost certain its a hoax but I just had to have them...

Since we are on the feet topic, I recently found out that I have tendonitis... After much research I found that it can occur from an old injury that has been agitated... I'm thinking its from when I fractured my ankle from jumping a fence, back in my tom-boy days...

I am addicted to you tube...

The new Usher CD is GARBAGE, Your Lips, My Ass...They Should Meet...Forward All Objections To IT...

On the sense of garbage music, what ever happened to the "Feel Good Music," "Soul Music," "Real R&B?"... I swear if I hear one more Soulja Boy song, I'm turning in my Black Card...

I would kill for some Crawfish right about now...

My Mom is the only lady I know who goes to church every Sunday, but cusses like a sailor. Speaks the truth on Black on Black violence, but will quickly fuck a bitch up at any given time. Talks about the disadvantages of Drankin', but puts nasty ass Brandy in her morning coffee. God I Love That Chick!...

I hate pork chops...

Hopefully by this time in about four years ya gurl will be a licensed RN. An Architect and a Nurse, what a combination...

I am terrified of anything that crawls, slides, squirms, and jumps...

Making love in the rain is so overrated...

I'm thinkin about getting that "Rihanna Hair Cut"...

I'm not where I need to be in life to be having kids... But if it were to happen trust that we are ready...

Candles, Candles everywhere...

I hold grudges...

But I am a forgiving person...

Loud Bass twenty-four fucking seven...

Two vices, smoking and drinkin...

Addicted to the word mothafucka, hell any other vulgar word for that matter...Bite me...

The more the better...

That Is All World. Until next time, I'LL HOLLA!!!!

2 comments:

mistarie said...

I think I love you. This is the funniest most refreshing post I have read in a LONG time. Much success to you.

Oh yeah, your Mom-I think I love her too. If that ain't my Momma all day. I think that trick even slips up and curses IN church sometimes. Gotta love 'em.

MisStory said...

Thanks for stopping by and showing me some love Lady Bleu, you're always welcome. Oh and I will be sure to tell the moms you're sending much love her way.