Monday, July 21, 2008

...First...

Hello party peoples...Is it all grood(great & good) in yo hood...Me, yeah I'm doing bettah than eva...Considering I've been up since 4 in the morning crying out "Lawd will it ever stop" in the bathroom...Let me explain...Last night I got this weird craving for banana pudding...F being the darling that he is, went through hell and high water to satisfy the craving...I'm spoiled, I know it...Anyhoo, he made a crater sized bowl of the shyt...And me oh my ate it all up...Don't worry, I shared...Here's the kicker...I topped it off with my nightly coontini...I was in the mood for some Gin & Juice...Snoop style...Yep, I paid for my naughtiness this morning...Not to gross ya out or anythang, but I was feeling it...So fam...Topic of the week...Firsts...Take it how ya want it...But if ya knows anything about me...It shall be nothing but the best...Moving, soul-shakin, filling, just what the doctor ordered, satisfying, and SCENE!!!...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I never did make it to the movies. I made it as far as Cheesecake Factory. I ask 'em muffukkas for a coontini at the bar, and deys lookin' at me like WTF? I said, "I want a coontini!" I'on't remembahs nuchin' after dat! Anyhoo, it must not have been meant for me to see it tonight. I'll try it again dys weekend I guess! I heard that it got rave reviews! Made lots of money, and so forth, so forth, and so on. It's a damn shame that Heath Ledger is not living to enjoy it's success!

MisStory said...

Ummm Jhazz, exactly how many coontini's did you have before you went out...I know you told me a couple, but you must have really been off the rocker to ask for a coontini at a bar...Dammit Jhazz, there is no such drank as a coontini at a bar(at least at this present moment)...I saw the previews for it on the tube, and was like WTF...I don't know maybe its cause I'm partial to the first "Joker" but I ain't really feeling the new and improved one...But its is 2008, time for change...Don't really have the time to check it out this weekend...But am pretty sure that I will be dragged to the theaters in the near future...F is dying to see it...