Sunday, July 13, 2008

Phone Stalking/Seduction

So whats up peoples...How the hells was yo weekend...Mine, well the usual...You know the type of weekend that when I wake up there is at least three things that usually come out of my mouth..."Who the fuck are you?"..."This is some bullshit"...or "You've got to be kidding me"...Not so much of the "Who the fuck are you" since I've hanged up the hooker badge for F...More so of the other two...Anyways peoples ya gurl was/is being phone stalked...By this guy whom I messed around with like three years ago...

"Whats up mami how are you"
"Good papi, ¿Y tĂș?"
"Pretty good"
"Now I must ask this and please forgive me if I should know but exactly who am I speaking with(I had no clue)"
"This is Pedro(his name isn't really Pedro, I'm just using this because he's Mexican, and we all know at least one Mexican named Pedro)"
"Not ringing a bell, but obviously you know me...May I ask how?"
"Don't you remember we had a thing a few years ago"
"Now I do...What can I do for you"
"I was thinking that we could you know talk, catch up"
"Why"
"I think that what we had wasn't meant to be just a one-time thing"
"Like hell it wasn't"
"Why"
"Baby I really don't know how you got my number, to be honest with you I don't give a damn...But we boned, thats it...Not nothing shall come from it...Besides it was like three years ago...Trust me I wasn't thinking about your ass...Lets see, I've gotten divorced...Went on a fuck-spree, and met my future ex-hubby(Just kidding babe if you read this)...So as you can see what we had was just that, a ride & goodbye..."
"You don't mean that"
"Like hell I don't...Besides it could never work between us...I'm trying to get a Black Card...You don't even have a green card...I don't mean to demean you or anything...Its just that I am a very, very, picky woman, not only when its comes to myself...But also any man that I spend time with..."
"Oh I see, but I still think that if you give me a chance"
"(I cut that mofo off mid-sentence)THIS ISN'T GONNA WORK!!! Do us both a favor and lose my gat damn number"
*Click*

So yes fam this was the first convo of four...I've always knew that I had that stalker-type puzzay, but I didn't think that the effects would still be there three years later...I'm making progress though...Seduction, Seduction, yeah I'm gonna discuss this a little later this week...Be looking for it fam...Well thats it World...I'LL HOLLA!!!

Update: F sent me this video a few minutes ago...I agree Mr. Ja Rule, baby its ya body...Cause if we went by that face of yours, I wouldn't touch you with a broom-stick...And F darling......................boy stop it...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've finally met a stalker puzzay sister like myself! LOL!

MisStory said...

J, gurl its a gift and a curse...

Anonymous said...

I know. Man, sometimes, I can't even get my freak on with some of deeze mens. Their balls be clappin' at the thought of mine punanny, and their momma's are still payin' Dr. Snake to get rid of me at the same damn time. SMH It can be a gift and a curse all wrapped up in one package!

On another note, I'm thinkin' about switching to Blogger instead of Wordpress, for there are widgets that I can't add in Wordpress that Blogger is equipped to handle.

MisStory said...

J...Really, Dr. Snake, LMMAO...So you want to switch back to blogger...I haven't had any problems with it so far...And I ain't even that computer savvy...

MisStory said...

Anna Mae huh...Yeah right...I fights back homs...