Thursday, July 10, 2008

Weekend Debauchery Part Dos...

Listen up carefully Fam..Just go along with the videos and you will indeed know exactly what it is that the Misses will be doing this weekend...I decided to try something a little different this week, for the music shall tell the tale of my life...Let us begin...

Friday: I shall be doing a little of this:
Well thats only cause F has been bumping this song all day...Damn I can take a clue...It will be followed by this:
Fuck staying in the house all weekend long...I've got thangs ta do...Moving right along...Ive really been in the mood for some of this lately:
Yeah some of that good shyt...
Crawl my azz into bed once again only to be awakened by some of this:
Midnight X-stasy, boy you can't go wrong...Well all good thangs must come to an end, and its time to ask for forgiveness:

Have a wonderful weekend fam...Be safe, postitive, and be lovin...Well thats it world I'LL HOLLA!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feelin' ya on dys weekend!

Anonymous said...

So this is where you reside? Bet you didn't think I would find that ass huh baby-cakes, I've got skills like that. No actually Douglas gave me the web address. I like it, its crazy, but its you. I wonder if our mother is aware of this?

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention in the last comment that it sounds like you will be doing it up real BIG this weekend love. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do, which is much of nothing. Now go on and make us proud, and don't call me to come and bail you out.

MisStory said...

Jhazz I'm just goin stay at home and play a few rounds of pool *wink*, where are those fucking emoticons when ya need em.

Mrs. Howard Olivea' ummm big sis who the fuck is Douglas, j/k and I don't appreciate you using my baby's govment middle name and shyt...Numba 2 when you come around these here parts its a must that you throw all degrees and what not out of the window...Wese real ghetto round here...Numba 3 shouldn't you be proofing some briefs or something instead of harassing me...I'm sure somebody needs you to lie for them, or whatever the hell you lawyers do...Last and not least, I'm only doing what I've always done before, i.e. drankin, partying, runnin from the popos, fuggin...The only difference now is that I'm legal...Boy they don't like that...