Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Hear 'Em Call Da Wild, And Do It All The While...

Doggy & Froggy Style...What!!! Fuck Me -Ludaris

Hi my good peoples...I would love to stay and chat with ya but I've got plans...If ya must know what exactly those plans are...Imma about to bake some cookies...For those of you who know me than ya know what the hells I'm talkin bout...For those who don't Luda shall enlighten ya...I'LL HOLLA!!!

05 Splash Waterfalls.wma - Ludacris

Update: Okay fam imma be real honest with y'all you see this post that I did sometime last night...I don't even remember typing that shyt...LMAO, well since its here I thought that I would use it as my blackboard...Basically tells ya what I have planned for the weekend...First I shall sleep...Matter of fact once I'm done with this, my azz is going back to sleep...Secondly I plan on going over to a friends place and do nothing but have a wonderful discussion on world peace...Sike, we shall talk about nothing but the nasty, while consuming mass quantities of likka...What shall happen on Saturday...I have no definite plans...And so forth and so on...So thats it fam...Have a fantabolous weekend...Y'all be safe now ya hear...I don't want to come back to e-mails and phone calls of someone needing me to bail them out or some shyt like that...I'LL HOLLA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hellified kickin' azz pad this is! Is this yours? If so, I'm comin' to join yah Elizabeth..., LOL! Have a wonderful Sunday!

MisStory said...

I can only take credit for the cleanliness...You're always welcome...Sorry you had to work on such a beautiful day(just got your message)...I was counting sheep cause I was tired as hell?!?!...TTYL my SOF...