Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Past Paradise...

Shackled to the bed of Past Paradise -Eric Roberson

Well not in the way the song suggests...But I MISS MY DAMN BED...Seeing as though our daughter/puppy decides to piss in it... I guess the carpet in the living room wasn't good enough, or the Kobe (I call it Kobe cause it reminds me of Kobe Beef) Marble floors in the kitchen, maybe even the same floors in the bathroom wasn't good enough...She just had to do her business atop of our American Drew bed, laced with a caramel colored comforter, mocha colored silk sheets, with a pillow-top mattress.... Uggghhhh...I am so fucking pissed right now...Fuck that, I don't even sleep in my own Cum juices, let alone piss...Sleeping in the second bedroom just isn't the same...So now we have to wait until we have free time to go buy a new set-up...I'm headed off to the entertainment room now...I need a damn drank... HOLLA!!!

1 comment:

MisStory said...

I can't even say anything vulgar to this one...Even though I am a little ticked, that was funny as fuck...