Friday, July 4, 2008

Off To See The Wizard...

The wonderful Wizard Of Oz...I need some courage...

Happy 4th fam, enjoy yoselves...Its a mothafucking celebration... I'm off to hell(the lake)...But trust this song will be banging our entire drive there... I'LL HOLLA

*Whispering in my mans ear*
See I look to good for this necklace
And I look to good to be wearing this
You know I look way too good to be innocent
I'm conceited I got a reason

See I look to good to be driving that
And I look to good to be buying that
You know I look way to good to be trying that
I'm conceited I got a reason



UPDATE: I survived the wilderness...we are about to go blow some shyt up...I just had to post this pic of me outside baitshop...



See I was in the spirit...But F talked me out of the original stripper outfit I had every intention of wearing...I'm off to party til my lungs give out...Maybe even do a little fuggin...Who knows...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bawahaaaaaaahaaaaaa!!!!

MisStory said...

You know the wig is FIERCE!!! Don't even front, LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Gurl, where in da hell did you find that wig?

Anonymous said...

And I can tell that ya drunk, for ya eyes are like shudders and that wall is holdin' you up? Pleeze tell me that you didn't go two days without rememberin' to open shop?

MisStory said...

I bought it at Wally-World...I wasn't even drunk...Ok, Ok, I'm not a good fibber, I was a little twisted...Now if by open shop you mean face down ass up then yes I'm guilty as charged...And I plead the Fif...