Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Number Two...First...

"So baby do you have any plans for the night"...I held the phone tightly to my ear, as if this would help me out with the question that F just asked me...I really don't feel like going out tonight...But I also don't want to lie to him..."None what so ever, why? Did you want to do something tonight?"..."How does dinner and a movie sound"...a slight pause in my response, still debating a evening of bliss or just take my tired ass to sleep..."Sure baby, give me a couple hours"..."Absolutely, pick you up, say seven-ish"...I let out a deep sigh..."Awesome"

"This has got to be the nastiest shit I've ever tasted"...I say while I'm pushing my dish of Chicken Parmesan to the side..."Oh, would you like to order something different"...F asks with a look of genuine concern of his face..."Its okay, I'm really not that hungry"..."Are you sure"..."Yes"..."Well I'm not going to dine alone"...He states as he also pushes his meal aside..."How about we finish this bottle of wine, and catch that movie I promised"...I'm searching his face in hopes of receiving a sense of calmness...The last thing that I want to do is piss this man off all because I really didn't want his/anybodys company tonight...Takes a sip of wine..."Sure baby"...

"Did you at least enjoy the movie"...He asks as he begins to open my side of his truck door..."Yes, I did. You know I'm a sucker for a good action flick."..."Yes indeed"...He chuckles...closes the door...I begin to think the thoughts that always flood through my brain right around this time..."Are we ready"..."Will it be the same afterwards"..."No, I don't think were ready"..."Come on bitch, think of a good excuse"..."Its that time of the month"..."No that won't work, F knows EXACTLY when I'm due"..."Umm, got to be to work real early in the morning"..."Shit, Shit, Shit"...all of which is done within the five, six seconds it takes him to get into the truck...I put on a smile to mask my concern..."Believe it or not baby I really had a good time tonight"...He smiles a naughty grin..."It doesn't have to end just yet"...he replies...My eyes gets as big as half dollars...I place my right index finger on my lips and begin to think..."I mean its not that I don't WANT him"..."I've wanted that man since I first laid eyes on him"..."Then whats the problem"..."There can't be no question as to if he wants you too"..."Come on this man goes out of his way to please you"...I'm shaken from my thoughts when F states..."I guess I will be alone again tonight"...I ask "Whats that"...Not that I didn't hear him the first time...I just needed more time to think..."I said I guess I will be alone again tonight"...jokingly I respond..."Not if you play your cards right"...Silence, pure silence the last twenty-one minutes in the drive home...

"So Mr. Wright, what are your plans for the evening"...I ask him in the doorway..."Don't know, but I was hoping to spend it with the lady in my life. Thats only if she wants to do the same"..."Did you ask her"..."Not yet"..."Well what are you waiting for..."The right time"...I smile..."Well good luck with that babe, its been fun. Now if you don't mind I'm going in now. Call me once you make it home"...I turn around and walk in "accidentally" leaving the door open...

"You know you left your door open. Bad men can come in and do bad things to you if you keep this up"...I pretend to be startled and respond flirtatiously ..."Is that so, I'll have to be more careful . Don't want those bad men to get in do awful things to me"..."Well its a little too late, I'm already in"...he says while slowly undressing me...He has a look in his eyes that I'm so familiar with yet so confused..."Not necessarily, my panties are still intact..."I'm working on it"...He begins kissing my neck and slowly made his way to the place where he BELONGS...Kissing and licking...Kissing and licking...My eyes rolling to the back of my head, knees shaking...Me catching some of Luther's lyrics every now and then...screaming..."Baby, yes, gat damn this feels good, don't stop, baby please don't stop"...More and More...I'm fighting to breath...But with every circle he made around my clit...The fight became harder...Finally a pause...But little did I know it was only the beginning...After what seemed like hours of "making out" finally he gave me what I really wanted...Yes, indeed...On top of my queen sized bed the man made love to me six ways to Sunday...Missionary, from the back, the front, side, left and right...Orgasms on top of orgasms...Screaming and yelling...Moaning and groaning...Too much, too much, too much...I've never...As we lay in each others remnants of pleasure, I couldn't help but think to myself..."I could get used to this"...At least I thought it was to myself...He responded..."So can I, baby you got me. I ain't going no where"...I poke him in the side and laugh..."You better not, cause if you do I will find you and it won't be nice"...he laughs "Nope, ain't got to worry about me, this is just too good to give up."...More conversation...I can't tell you when we fell asleep...But I woke up feeling superior and with the same fire from the night before...Bet you can't guess how I spent my morning...:SCENE:



I don't know who made this video...But being the walking jukebox that I am...I must clarify that this isn't Tyrese...Its actually The Transitions...See ya learn somethin new everyday...

13 comments:

MisStory said...

LMMMAO...You just have to brang yo ass in here with foolishness...Nah I don't think that there will be a part two...I live in the moment...This you already know...Its just what I was feeling at the time, so I blogged about it...Besides you already know about my sex-capades with F as it is...No need to keep the fire burning...Now if I get enough love-mail, than surely I will satisfy the hunger...Until then...One's enough...

Anonymous said...

Well since y'all sharin' and shyd, I say move the fuck ovah got dammit, for Jhazzai wants a piece of the azzshon!

Don't be playin'...., lol!

Seriously though.., sounds like a good novel with finger fuggin' niggahs buyin' it!

Anonymous said...

You post the third time around, and I'm callin' Zane personally bout you!

MisStory said...

Hahaha...Jhazz what am I goin do with you love...I was just goin stick with the number one post I did...But soon realized that if I did several on the topic of "first" I would be more satisfied...So so mamy people tells me that I should write a novel on my life but when it comes down to it...I'm too boojie for rejection...Maybe one day...Until then, just life stories from the misses...

Anonymous said...

You need to write a novel, and stop being all in-sa-cure! I wish I had the patience for my life is truly an amusement park! You are truly blessed!

MisStory said...

By the way that was suppose to be MANY...Too damn many coontini's...I just don't know love...I ain't to fond of rejection...to spoiled...Maybe one day I will...Until then, I will just post snippets of my life here on blogger...Come to think about it, when will I be able to pick up a copy of Jhazzai's World...

MisStory said...

Mon baby...I don't think that if I continue it will be the same...Sorry, love...

Anonymous said...

Ya just a teaser I say... That's alright, when I start mines..., ya gone be scratchin' at the doe like a hound..., ya watch I say, ya watch...

MisStory said...

LMAO, Jhazz...For you I would be out there like crackhead Ike..."Let me borrow a dolla"...I can't wait hon...I'm sure its goin be mind-blowing...

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Im jealous. usually by the time i get to that point in a relationship, im either too drunk to rememeber or he aint all i thought he was cracked up to be.

nice story telling. ;p

MsP

MisStory said...

Puddin Pie...Thanks, ya got me over here feeling all oooey gooey inside...

Anonymous said...

Uhhmm, babycakes, should I or should I not be turned on by this. Being an avid reader of the Future Mrs. Wright's diary, I can never tell. Help me out.

MisStory said...

F baby...Why of course you should be turned on...Matter of fact life is too short not to be turned on by someone/something 90% of the day...The other 10% is dedicated to sleep...-T Bone's Philosophies...