Monday, July 7, 2008

Just One Of Dem Dayz...

That a girl goes through. -Monica

So...I promise to post the details of my weekend sometime in the near future...I know y'all was like when is she goin tell us SOMETHING...Sometime in the near future...Right now I'm just not in the mood...Pissed off to say the least...But I should be fine once I wake up from this nap I plan on taking...Anyways, right now I am pissed off beyond pissed...And the bad thing about me is that once it starts it doesn't stop...What caused the wrath was the fact that I forgot that both of my AGM's were going on vacation this week...Which means that I would have to open the restaurant...Which also meant that I would have to wake up at 4 in the morning to do so...I completely forgot about it until Sunday before bed, and by that time I was belligerently drunk...And was like "Oh shit I have to be to work in 2 hours"...No way I could call them up and say, "ya know what, I change my mind about the whole vacation thing" just because I forgot and was very irresponsible...So I didn't even go to bed that night...Just stayed up soaking in my anger...It was nobody's fault but my own...So thats what started it...Get to work and realize that I haven't opened the place in so long I didn't even remember the alarm combo...After minutes of verification, that was taken care of...Blah, Blah, Blah, more shit on top of shit...I was about ready to slap the shit out of someone...Mind you no one did a damn thing to me...Its just once I actually get mad...It takes absolutely nothing after this to make matters worst...I'm serious, someone could look at me and their ass is getting cussed out...Matter of fact, once I left the job, I went to Safeway to purchase a bottle of wine for dinner...This little old lady said only the mere word of hi to me and was told off in the "Southern Comfort" manner that is hid underneath the "niceness"...Anyways she said hi...My response, "Why the fuck are you hi'ing me, like seriously...Does it look like I really want to be chatting with your ass right now...Riddle me this, do I really look like the friendly person you have so mistaken me for...Don't let the dimples fool you...I'm a tooth-chipper all day."...I'm actually starting to feel sorry about myself and this day...Which means that I'm returning to normal...So until then fam, just know that once I get some well needed rest(I'm so tired my knees hurt) I will be back to my old self...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO, Did you really goes off on an old lady? Ya said ya had a rough day and all, but damn, just damn. Did you do it Cholo style?

MisStory said...

Yes, I went off on that old hag...I actually feel bad for what I did...And no I didn't do it Cholo style...Didn't I tell your azz not to come back here, "Cholo Style"...Get The Fuck Out!!!