Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SEDUCTION....From Lame-O To Game-O

*Turns down the Miles Davis...prepares the seriousness to elaborate on the topic of the week* "Okay Shawn, not even a subtle hint of hilarity on this one, SHE is depending on you"

Seduction...Where do I begin...I mean Webster has this definition of which we are meant to believe...I agree for the most part...But since I'm only handling the social aspect of it...I will save my views for the meeting on Friday...

1: the act of seducing; especially : the enticement of a person to sexual intercourse2: something that seduces : temptation3: something that attracts or charms


Seduction is more than enticing someone into sexual intercourse...True its sexy, erotic, sensual, stimulating...But so is any other thing that you can just about think of...From a personal note, I see it as a "stairway" to the ultimate satisfaction...

Seducing has always been a challenge for many men/women in our new generation...Crazy huh seeing as though it takes only a hello to seduce a man...At least thats how I see it...And I have proof...Anyways

Men/Women these days seem to have gone through a cultural change which has stripped their ability to attract and seduce the opposite sex...Seduction, broken down, to a point where it is methodical and predictable, is currently the crutch for the men/woman who otherwise would not have been to naturally embrace the art of seduction...

Why is this the case?...Why have men/women lost their natural ability to seduce the opposite sex?...I can't really really give a honest answer, but I can give a honest opinion...These days, the modern man/woman spends hours a day in a frozen, dumb state...Either in front of a computer, portraying his or her thoughts through a keyboard, watching TV,...People everywhere are being isolated from society...After working for 8 hours(ten in my case) at a computer which only responds to mouse clicks, the mental switch to have a delightful conversation with a beautiful woman or handsome man seems daunting...We must make this switch from ‘logical, isolated, non-creative’ to a more social, imaginative and friendly state...To properly engage in seduction...

In Seduction, there are many ways to make this switch...Though given the time that I have...Only one shall come from my person...

Through understanding the art of seduction, you can lead your mind to perform logical behaviors and gradually switch into a more social, imaginative state...Once you have fully understood the art of seduction, you can actually stay in a fully logical state...which is comfortable to you...and embrace a natural, enticing conversation with a beautiful woman or man...In a way, you are converting the previously very vague art of seduction to a more logical state which your daily mind can handle...Normally none of this would be necessary...But as I stated above society has wrecked havoc on our social skills...And seduction, in my opinion is slowly became a thing of the past...People nowadays are so "get to it already" we are no longer taking the necessary time needed to pursue anything/anyone...Its understandable, I mean from personal experience, my schedule is packed to the brim...

"And you want me to possibly take a pay cut to engage you in flirting which will nine times out of ten lead to us having sex...How about we just skip the whole flirting part...I've got somewhere to be in an hour"

See this is how I think, and am pretty sure that most of fellow my peers have the same mentality...We barely have time for ourselves...I don't know fam, like I said before these are just my observations...Back to the lesson at hand...I think that the economy is also playing a big role on the diminishing Art Of Seduction...We are too busy trying to make money, pay bills, take care of home...Trying to balance out these known factors with mingling if you will, is nonsense...We have better things to do with our time...I'm gonna stop right here fam, this is slowly turning into a novel on "How Bush Has Fucked America" than what it was intended to be...Breaking loose from the confinement of anti-seduction...To, going after something that if you play your cards right...Is almost a guarantee at the end of the night...I'LL HOLLA...

Update: So fam I have received three e-mails so far as to what the hell I am talking about...I should have stated this before the post...But anyways...Me and the gurls are not just party animals(believe that shyt if ya want to) we actually have some substance...Anyways we usually get together some time of the week to discuss books, life-stories, food, drinks, politics, men with big dicks...Just about anything that is thought provoking...Well this week we are discussing Seduction...Each of us will be discussing our chosen aspect of it...Mine being the effect that society has on the art-form...S.M. will be elaborating on forms of seduction...So forth and so on...Just thought that I would throw that out there...So no, don't send the van with the little white jacket...I don't like vans and though the thought of tight clothing is always appealing to me...I don't think I would look too hot in that jacket...Peace out peoples...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are soooo on point! I'm taking a break so that I can recapture. Yesss, the direction our country goes in always depends upon the head of that country. The head has to be right in order for the body to follow! When the head is fugged up, the body will be fugged up. When the head is right, then the body will be alright! There hasn't been any love or desire in the air since President Bytch took over. I pray that we make the right decision in this election. I feel that strength and love that we so need with the Obama's. We need someone who is at least halfway right!

MisStory said...

:Dead: President Bytch...

So, so, so true Jhazz how are you gonna lead a country when you don't know shyt about the topic...This is not the ranch back in Tex-Azz...Running a country is more than starting unnecessary war to get some spot-light in the History books...Look at our economy, gas is a arm and a leg...Food is expensive as fuck...Its hard as hell just to live and we got this supposed leader fucking us with no lube(the bastard)...I'm to the point now where everything that I do now is for the betterment of my family...We can't even say that our future is secure with the savings and investments, seeing as how our leader is BUSH...And yes I pray too that we will make the right decision...I know I will...

MisStory said...

Min baby...I hear that...I smoke occasionally(yeah right)...Get that whole relaxation thang going...

Anonymous said...

So you're saying that the first night we spent together and you had on that black lace apron babydoll that accents that body of yours that makes me say ungodly things while watching your plump ass jiggle unrighteously from behind wasn't seduction. Please tell me I'm wrong. I don't know if I can take too many surprises :)

MisStory said...

Nope...Not at all love...And your azz could cut diamonds before I even tried to look sexy fo ya...Talkin bout "Baby I don't want to be alone tonight" with yo dack penetrating my belly button and shyt...Seriously babe it was...

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right, the economy does play a major part in our social status. I know personally I don't "go out" unless I absolutely have too. Money doesn't grow on trees, its not like I'm needing cash or anything like that, its just like you said, you don't know what the future holds and all that unnecessary B.S. is for the birds.

MisStory said...

Big Sis...so true...I mean, I'm a party-animal...But please believe that my house is in order...I ain't trying to get rid of it...Ya see my beautiful "den"/ "alcoholics lair" as my headline pic...Lost ya damn mind if ya think imma fugg that up...I gladly go broke every month paying fo that shyt...