Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm A Movement By Myself...

But I'm a force when were together. -Fabolous

Guten Morgen(Good Morning in German) fam...How the hell are you...Me, well I'm sleepless in Laramie...Why, more on this later...How was your weekend, mine, awesome until this morning...

Friday June 27, 2008: Started out as usual, but I was floating on cloud nine, for this would be the day in which we celebrate our love(Not that we don't any other day)... Went to work as usual, left early to change into the after-hour attire.... Make it home only to be greeted by the mans in a onesee *addressing the puzzled looks (a onesee is this two in one pajama set that is usually worn by toddlers)* and one of those Dave Crockett raccoon hats...I shit you not... "Baby please stop playing, let me inside, I've got to get ready"..."Nope"...By this time I realized what was going on..."Okay just give me my clothes and I will go over to Sierra's place to get ready"...He hands me this big ass box, nothing looked familiar, but no complaints from me..."I will pick you up in two hours"...Is what he said as I left the place...*mumbling* "looking like a gigantic toddler"..."What TF I thought I wouldn't see you until sometime next month"..."Hahaha, nah just three days, I need to borrow your restroom for a bit. I'm not allowed into my house for the present moment." "What!!!" "No, its nothing like what you're thinking, I guess F has something planned out and doesn't want me to see right now."..........After a few drinks and almost a couple hours later, I hear that knock on the door, let the excitement begin...

We drove to Cheyenne, touched down at Red Lobster... I gave him the are you serious look(Not that I'm too boojie for Red Lobster, but he knows that I hate that fucking place, the bitches gave me food poisoning and I refuse to eat there again)... He proceeded to get out of the car but paused and burst out into laughter..."Had you shook there for a minute huh babe"..."You really think that me almost dying is funny"..."Yep"..."Asshole" It was all in good fun...

Left Cheyenne, touched down at our place once again...I've got this what the fuck is going on look... "Baby I've got a confession, I really didn't have anything planned for this weekend. I thought that if we drove around for a bit than something would come to me."... "Why didn't you say that shit in the first place, I could have been out doing something other than riding around in a mothafucking car all damn night."..."I'm sorry"... By this time I'm storming to the front door... "Baby hold up, are you mad?"...In a very sarcastic tone..."No not at all honey, lets just get inside so I can lay down. I'm very tired"... Opens the door to what I'm my mind looked nothing like the place in which we called home...This humongous smile comes across my face... "Sorry babe, the chef needed a couple more hours to prepare, so the only genius idea that I could come up with at the time was to drive around."..."Is that so."

I bet you're thinking I had some ostrich feet or some shit like that to eat...Nope, a cheeseburger...I deal with that shit for a living, and sometimes a girl just wants some normalcy...Finished up our dinner, said our thank-yous and goodbyes to Mr. Douglas Benson(the chef)...Took the party to the bedroom... There was a single black sheet on the bed, and atop was red rose petals... The red on black contrast was beautiful... "Why don't we relax a bit"...By this time I've had a couple bottles of wine, so I was already relaxed... "Whatever you say babe"... I look over into the tub and the water was BLACK with the red rose petals... "Fuck you whyte boy, I ain't getting into that shyt, fucking water is blacker than me."..."*laughing* Don't worry its just bath salts"..."Yeah okay but if my azz comes out a half a shade darker than sexy chocolate, were gonna fight. I ain't bullshitting biggums"... Laughed and talked for what seemed like hours... I fell asleep in LOVES arms that night...

Saturday June 28, 2008: Woke up with a damn headache, cooked breakfast for, and ate with F. Went back to bed, stayed in bed until like 4 p.m., we finally got up off our asses... F gets this bright idea to go pet shopping, and that we did... It was love at first sight...She(we named her Boston, she's a pit-bull/terrier mix) was so beautiful...Got her home, and whats the first thing this BITCH does, shits on our mothafucking carpet...But I am a forgiving person...A couple hours rolls by, we decide to go to bed...Gots to go say our Amens the next day...Boston has a completely different idea in mind...Crying & Whining all night must be whats hot this summer...

Didn't go to church Sunday...Lets just say I didn't have the strength...Currently I'm nursing these bags under my eyes... Boston is passed out in the living room... Along with F... I just want to go to sleep...But I can't seeing how today is Monday, and you know what that means, WORK... I've already said my little keep me near the cross prayer, cause I can just feel myself slipping into that ruthless bitch mood... And we all know what that means, the employees will suffer... Well thats its world... I'LL HOLLA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, Boston has taken my place. No more shouts to me..., LOL! I love it! God Bless You and yours!

MisStory said...

Yeah Boston is about to be shipped to Chicago... I came home from work today and words cannot express what I saw... There was shit everywhere, the lil mofo pissed in my gat damn bed, toilet paper or some shyt everywhere... J, I swear I almost hung that lil mofo, but she's so damn cute...We have to wait until shes a certain age to get her trained, but I'm beginning to run out of patience...