Monday, June 16, 2008

Black Magic Woman...

So today was my first day back to the JOB in like a week...I was like we busted our asses to meet budget this quarter, so I'm taking a few days off...More like 5, but thats not the point...I went in real early this morning, eight-ish...Them mofos were looking at me like they saw a damn ghost...I never, I repeat never go into work early unless A)At least 6 of them are getting their farewells, or B)13 of them are getting canned...So they pretty much were shaking in their boots...Walked in, and the ass-kissing began..."Oh you look very ravishing today T"...Yes, I was...To say that I was drunk the majority of the past 5 days, I was looking very exceptional today..This was the outfit that I chose to bless the world with today...From my favorite naughty girl store, Vicky's...Was wearing the shit out of it...My boobies are so much bigger than hers so just imagine the wicked amount of cleavage that I was showing...



The place looked outstanding... Everything was clean...I mean everything...From the windows, to my office...No receipts, invoices, candy wrappers, condoms, lying around...I was amazed, but so, so proud of my AGM's...Everythang was Everythang...For lunch I called Bitch Headquarters(which is basically me and the girls on this conference call), to see if there were any plans...Yes, as usual...We went to this spot called Dick's... Some of you may be familiar with it, but for those who aren't its basically this restaurant that lives up to its name DICKS...No not penis, people are actually complete assholes to you, and I loves every minute of that shit...Had lunch...Decided to go home and watch a few soaps...And low and behold, what's the first thing I see when I place my keys on the stand in the bedroom...A fucking Spider...I am terrified of anything that crawls, jumps, bites, slides, squirms, fly, sucks...Just terrified...Jump onto the bed trying to come up with a brilliant idea on how to kill this mothafucka, without me having a heart-attack in the process...See this is why we shouldn't have slept with that damn door open...I got it...Death by COACH, so dignified...Another one bites the dust... Well thats it world, nothing to spectacular about today, except my ass, and the divine sexiness that is my body... I'm gonna leave you with The Cereal Mascots In Therapy, Enjoy...Until Next Time World...I'LL HOLLA!!!


No comments: