Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fire & Desire...

Is the song that I was awakened too, that and of course the Flashing Lights...Lets see what ya gurl T looked like after the after after party... Didn't stay long...Had to be fresh for the activities in the morning...




Wow...At least this time I'm not on the living room floor, passed out in the jacuzzi tub, on the balcony, deck or any other strange place that I always seem to love...

Yep...I was out

Can't Tell Me Noffin'

Ha!!! I Caught Yo Azz This Time Mr. Wright, Now You Must Pay...

Cause I got this fire...So umm do you mind if I...




Well Goodnight World...I've got to go umm bake some cookies...So Until Next Time World...I'LL HOLLA!!!

P.S. To Mr. Kelly, Fuck You Dear Sir, With A Dick Laced With Straight Edged Razors In Tha Ass. Why Did Your Kiddie Pissin On Ass Have To Be On Such A Great Song...Fuck You!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you didn't post you after gettin' dacked pic...., LMMAOROTGDF! Gurl..., you are not right!...., LOL! I know that's right!!!

MisStory said...

The shenanigans haven't popped off yet, that's my come hither or thats yo azz pose...Feel honored J, I've learned much of my freakiness from you.