Friday, June 27, 2008

What It Is Yo...A Whats Up...

What up fam, its ya gurl T-to-the-mothafuckin-Bone coming at ya live from bytch headquarters...HAHAHA, nah, I'm just sitting here at the computer finishing off a glass of Vodka & Cranberry that I was too tired to do before... Its Friday and y'all know what that means, time to do sumthin strange for a lil piece of change(of course if you're into that)... I'm not really gonna get into a whole lot of mischief this weekend(shocking I know) just gonna put on the lil black dress that highlights the ass, shake said ass & make some love... Thats right, nothing too dramatic this weekend... Just me and my baby celebrating the day in which we became official, I wish I could tell y'all exactly what we are gonna do, but alls I know is what I mentioned before...The Mans has everything planned out...I promise to let ya know what occurred sometime next week...Well thats it World, but before I leave I just want to give a special shout out to Jhazzai, Diva, & Jaila for all their well wishes... I'LL HOLLA!!!
Oh and for those who gotta get someone home tonight...Get yo freak on...Just don't hurt em :side eyein Jhazzai:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

MisStory said...

You know its true...LMAO