Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm Stylin On You Bitches...

Even in PJ's and Pink Slippers...So I was looking for a new photo for my header, and the hundreds of photos that I was looking through just wasn't cutting it...I mean the pics that I was viewing is of the T that everyone is used to seeing on a daily basis...Now what about if I post some pics that only a select few see from time to time...Get ready, cause here I come...

Hahahaha...I am a true Alcoholic!!!

This was when I first got this remote, so I was trying to figure out how to work it...

Still Trying...

I just gave up on the sonofabitch...Ya'll peepin the pink slippers, them hoes are Fiyah!

Before I had the decency to cover up that jungle I call hair...

But I think Imma have to go with this one, the name of my blog IS, IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT... I think it'll fit the decor...Would you look them legs...Now whats cooler than me sittin on the floor in front of my bar eating cereal...Nothing I tell you...

Sorry Fam...Changed The Pic...My Mommy Didn't Like The First One :(

No comments: