Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Georgy Porgy...Puddin Pie...

Kissed the girls and made them cry...-Toto(sprinkled with a little bit of Cheryl Lynn)

Break out the champagne glassed(literally)...I'm BAAACCCKKK!!!!...My back, well its stress related...A bunch of bull if you ask me, but I guess thats why they are paid the big bucks...I've decided to try something a little different today...So bear with me please...Today I'm NOT going to discuss SEX...Everyone knows that I am a freak, blah blah blah...I'm taking a day off...I'm NOT discussing MONEY...I'm paid, end of story...I'm NOT discussing DRUGS(don't ever recall speaking on it)...I may joke about it, but not even Aspirin touches this tongue...I'm NOT discussing Rock-N-Roll...

Lets talk about LOVE, REAL LOVE, the kind of LOVE that is shared between two MORTAL souls entangled in the abyss of it...The kind of LOVE that ranks high...Personally my list is as follows: GOD, Family, F. Wright...Being third is not always a bad thing...The kind of LOVE that erases all your mistakes...Gives you a fresh start, a sense of newness...Though considered cynical, pessimistic, self-centered, heartless, agitated,...LOVE still LOVED...Though other ties were held...LOVE was/is patient...Though not perfect(close to it)...LOVE is...

The kind of LOVE that replaces the once well planned out future...The house by the age of 25(a condo at 21, *smiles*), a fast-paced career, no kids until 25, no debt...The revised list: F. Wright(all I need to get by babe)...The kind of LOVE that TRUST, FAITH, or SECURITY is no issue to...The kind of LOVE that gives a heart the motivation it needs to beat...The feeling of loneliness, even though LOVE is only in the other room...The feeling of exhilaration in LOVES arms...The feeling of warmth when LOVE whispers a simple good morning in the ear...

The kind of LOVE that has the medulla oblongata in an uproar... The kind of LOVE that will in no doubt provoke strange occurrences... The kind of LOVE to stimulate outbursts of laughter at FEAR... The kind of LOVE to sacrifice all for... The kind of LOVE that I will gladly sell my entire Marvin Gaye collection for(Now that's some strong love, I think I made a mistake above. The list should go as follows: GOD, Family, Marvin Gaye, F. Wright :-), just kidding)...You still here?...Just threw Marvin in there to make sure...Lets get back to it... The kind of LOVE that makes you weak...Surely SWV didn't do it justice...The kind of LOVE that is ONLY YOU...

Well here it is baby...I hope you enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoyed typing it... Happy Anniversary, did I ever think that we would be here, fa sho daddy... The ups, the very few downs, the pain, the pleasure, the midnight donut runs, the losing on purpose in Monopoly, the respect of my OCD, the big ass bucket of Dubble Bubble, the sharing of your PJ's cause the thousands of sets that I have just aren't good enough, is just a few reasons WHY I LOVE you...Your smile, smell, touch, lips, tongue,(okay I'm gonna stop at tongue, I feel myself drifting slowly towards something sexual) is just a little logic as to WHAT it is that I LOVE about you...Everyday, Nonstop, is WHEN I LOVE you...I'm not going to say forever cause its just not long enough, but UNTIL, UNTIL, UNTIL is HOW I LOVE YOU... P.S., Fam I know you were reading this like WTF is she talking about, well today my baby and I are celebrating our anniversary(I am not gonna say how long, I need at least some secrecy) and I decided to type a little of my feelings on/about him... Don't worry regularly scheduled fuckery resumes tomorrow...Until Next Time World...I'LL HOLLA!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you have yo back brace on when y'all fugg tonight, k?

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I think that was beautiful and very well written! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. - Don't forget to put yo back brace on when y'all start fuggin', k? LOL!

MisStory said...

OMG a back brace, LMMAO...But we decided to celebrate it this weekend that way, we could sleep in afterwards... Trying to go to work after drinking, dancing, and sinning is not the bidness...