Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ooh Wee...

So I almost told Mr. Right Fuck You today...I saw the most chocolaty, buns of steel, sexy Derek Luke lips having man today at the gym...Talk about FIONE!!!...Yep, I was goin call that azz up and say "Looky here man that I want to have babies for, youse got that loving that gets some act right, but umm this man right here son...I loves yo ass and all, but this isn't gonna work out." I Loves Chocolaty Men...So much so that I'm often pleasuring myself to thoughts of Tyrese letting me call him daddy...Crazy right, considering the fact that the mans is far from chocolate...But for him an exception was made(I saw that dack of his and said JACKPOT)...I won't lie, I've fucked outside of race, but when it came to actually hanging up the hooker badge for a while...Straight up black...Why? I don't know, but all that has changed...

Did I ever tell ya'll how/where I met the mans, no...Well lets get to it damnit... I bet you're thinking I meet him at work, or a bar, church even, Nope... I was car shopping, looking for something sexy, like the new Jag, but ended up with a gas station rapist...I know absolutely nothing about cars, so I went up to this guy which I thought was a Salesman(mofo was dressed like one) to ask about the truck in question...He smiled and began telling me all the technical details...I wasn't really listening, too busy staring this mofo down looking like he wanted me to rape that azz right then and there...I'll do it, don't try me...Seriously though, aside from Jon. B, he was one of the sexiest WB's I've ever seen...Blah Blah Blah, more of the technical nonsense...Enough was enough... I just told him to tell me the damn price so I could get the fuck out of there...In those exact same words...Just change the there to here...He laughed and confessed that he wasn't actually a salesman...But to make up for the fact that he just wasted my time, offered to take me lunch... We had lunch, to bad I wasn't able to sit on the platter so he can dine on me, but good things come to those who wait...

Thats how I met my big ol teddy bear...And thats another thing about me, I LOVES BIG MEN...I'm not talking big as in having a beer belly that resembles pregnancy... I mean BIG, throw me against the wall, on the bed, on top of the refrigerator and take that shyt, man boobie having mofos...Skinny men just don't do it for me, I just don't get that thigh workout(sexin missionary style) that I'm so used to with a skinny man...How do you think I'm so flexible, YOGA? Well thats it for the night world...I just ordered some Hunan Pork, so I think its best if I go pick that shyt up...Until Next Time World...I'LL HOLLA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST:

To quote Kay Kay, "Cole... you stupid." With that said, I love me some John B!!! And sometimes, on rare occassions, you will find that WB that's the shit. So, good for you!!!

Divalalake

MisStory said...

Diva why you branging yo azz in here all anonymous and shyt...I thought not to answer... Thank you very much, and when I see ya I'm hittin you with a big azz FIRST sign.