Saturday, June 14, 2008

Round Two Tonight

So I had every intention of getting plastered last night, but didn't know that it would only take three screwdrivers to knock me on my ass, but more on this later.

Pretty awesome day yesterday, I woke up with that certain glow that you can only get from a nice dick-down...Dirty, nasty, spine-realigning, limping the next day, but it was so worth it dick-down...Called the girl SM, got the plans for the day(Speaking of SM, this chicks birthday is tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna feel SOME guilt in church, knowing that as soon as Passta says "Let the church say amen" for the third and final time, all that will be left of us is a memory...headed straight to Denver for a day of total fuckery...

For the afternoon, we decided to play a couple rounds of Golf...This chick was on some ol Tiger Woods shit...Beat my ass like it was no tomorrow...That's cool though, cause I am the Racquetball Queen in the gym... Enough with Golfing, it was like 110 degrees on the green...We called it quits...Went home, took a shower, and met up with the rest of the gang at this spot...

Oasis, more like a HO-asis if you ask me, there were at least 50 minors in that bitch. Neither one of us wanted to do a nickel in the pen, so we bounced...Took the party to another spot called Mingles...Very Mature crowd, so we stayed... Got up to the bar, ordered myself and the girls a drank...I ordered a screwdriver, which was more screw then driver...I was feeling a little loose after the first...

The girls CG & MA were playing a game of pool...SM was over in the corner flirting with the bartender...I was smoking/texting the mans wondering why I'm feeling so tipsy after only two drinks...Mind you I'm a certified card-carrying alcoholic, and I'm like WTF, this mofo done stuck one of them date rape pills in my shit, gotta watch his ass...About an hour rolls by, I'm polishing off my third and final drank...I was to that point where EVERYBODY starts to look good, and extremely horny, no way I was gonna waste my lace undies on some stranger...So I called it quits on the drankin...Don't need to wake up in some random guys bed the next day with nothing on but skin and smelling like Stetson, no thanks...Called the mans to come pick us up, no one was in driving condition...Pulled SM off the bartender...CG & MA were now dancing on the pool table...So I yanked them up...Got to the house...watched videos for a bit...Told the ladies goodnight...WTF they did once I went to sleep, I have no clue...I was to busy trying to break in the new sheets...

Yep, that pretty much sums up the day...I didn't wake up with a hangover for once...And round two is jumping off tonight...I promise to share the details...Until Next Time World...I'LL HOLLA!!!

Side-Note: Tomorrow is Father's Day this we all know...Here's just a little about the man in which I call my Father... My sperm-donor left before I was born, so I know absolutely nothing about this jackass...But the Man who has raised me since the tender age of two is the light of my life, my hero, my ace-k-boom...Did he have to take me in as his own, no...But felt the need to anyway...Mom was/is the dictator, he's the let's go fishing to get away from this crazy woman type of man...Pretty cool guy...It hurts like hell now that his health is failing him...He recently had a stroke...But knowing him, this is nothing...He will be there to see all of his grandkids births, my baby sis graduate from high school, the many, many weddings that all FIVE of his little girls will have(ones enough for me) and etc...I keep telling myself this, and praying to God that this is so...My life without him is meaningless...So hang in there old man, alot of folks are depending on you...And with my all in all, I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!

MisStory said...

Yeah, I do what I can.