Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You Know What I Hate...

So I decided that I wanted to play this little game called "You know what I hate". The rules are real simple, all you have to do is say "you know what I hate" before each statement below. I wanted to go ahead and put this out there so mofos won't think that I'm illiterate and shyt cause I'm using fragments of sentences. But lets get this party started shall we...

When mothafuckas call or come by after the alloted times that I specifically have set aside for bullshittin around. Everyone knows that I am only available between the hours of 10pm and 1am mountain time, cause generally after that time I'm usually drunk, and even if you do get a hold of me, how the fuck you can understand a word I'm saying is a mystery to me, passed out from all the likka I've consumed in record time, fucking(I won't go into details), watching spongebob(and I will not be disturbed), at work or doing a combination of each. It may sound impossible, but I knows how to coordinate.

Waking up with a death-hangover. I have been doing pretty good lately, but THIS MORNING... I thought I was dying. I got so messed up last night, I woke up and couldn't see out of one eye, bytch was freakin out thinkin I was goin have to be like Ray Charles, mad cause he can't find Waldo.

The fact that I LOVES going to see the mans at work. I actually thought it was gonna be boring the first time that I went considering that he's an architect and all. A bunch of blue-prints, measuring tapes, and shyt lying around, but it was completely different. I actually had the chance to see, computer generated of course, some of his plans in action. Pretty damn amazing. I'm so proud of him.

Dirty, fat, stanky, mothafuckas. You know the mothafuckas that you see coming, and say to yourself, Thank God...Or maybe its just me. But anyways, that shit turns my stomach. So if you're either of the above, please do us all a favor and a)take a bath/shower, whatever it is that you would normally do to get the funk off, b)(Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no problem or quarrels with those who's weight is inclined, this is addressed to those who are and is doing nothing about the problem at hand)) Diet & Exercise, pretty simple huh, c)In addition to A, please add a little soap to this process, it just won't be the same without it.

My laptop right now. Apparently I broke my CD/DVR drive, how, I don't know, but I have to replace it. Life without me burning CD's or DVD's is just so normal, and I don't like it one bit.

Going into Neiman's and having the same old bitch eyeing me throughout my entire shopping experience. I can understand one time, cause let's just be honest, thats what they are trained to do "spot out the niggas, and follow their asses around", but everytime I go, thats just ridiculous. I mean I DO go in that bytch lookin real "ghetto" in some sweats, a t-shirt, and flip-flops, but thats only because I like to be comfortable while I'm shopping. Theres no way in hell I'm walking around a store in spaghetti thin 6 in. heels, no fucking way.

Wal-Mart, and with a vengeance. I hate going to this place cause normally what would take me only five minutes to get in another store, takes me six damn hours to get here. I get up to the register to buy the trashbags or some other random item and lo and behold, someones complaining about prices, or quantity, food, candy, baby shit... I fucking hate that damn place.

My bank, and their fucking limits. I mean seriously how the fuck can you tell me how much of MY MONEY I can spend in a day, true I have it set up that way cause I need to go to rehab for spending so much, but you have no right. I hate all you energetic, happy mothafuckas. Everytime I call "Hi Ms. T-Bone, What Can We Do For You Today"... Fuck You All, especially you Meagan since you're the one that I spoke to today.

Amazon.com. Thing is I'm a prime member and every so often, I think its like every two years, you have to renew your subscription to continue to get free 2-day shipping. Well I didn't know this until a couple of days ago, when I was reviewing my bank statement, and noticed this foreign charge of 80 bucks from them. So after about 10 mins of me cussing at the representative for this charge that I knew nothing about, which in all honesty is my own damn fault for not actually reading the fine lines, I just hung up the phone. I know its only 80 dollars, but that had me scared and shyt, thinking that Pablo or Consuela had stole my identity.

The Travel Channel. Mofos always tempting me, knowing good and damn well I can't take a vacay until August. It won't actually be a vacation, I'm just going to visit the fam down in Louisiana.

The fact that I am really missing my "Second" home, Houston, TX. Maybe I will extend the vacay and spend a few days there with some friends. I just got to get current on my Screw.

Thats it for tonight world, I could go on forever, but I have some more drankin to do. Until Next Time World...I'LL HOLLA!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I know that you're passed out right now! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention how much you hate free enchiladas. I know I'm gonna get beat when I get home, but it was worth it. It's a rarity that you actually get one, but continue to enjoy your day off.

MisStory said...

Ooh Wee, I'm clogging your ass with a box of crayons when you hit the door. Those things were banging baby, and though you had to live through the consequences of me eating too many, I don't feel sorry for ya.