Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cotton Candy Sweet As Gold...

Let me see that tootsie roll...that tootsie roll...that tootsie...LMMAO, OMG my sister sent me a text this morning of this fat guy dancing to that damn song...Can you imagine waking up to that, hilarious...

Listen up fam, you know I've got to do at least one Serious post a week, so here it is... This is called "Insatiable" by my fave Poet...Only those who actually ready my shit will know who SHE is... Oh and its dedicated to me...*blushes* Keep in mind that I have no idea how to type this out...So I'm going to do what I normally do...

Candid Kisses to the small of my back...We Lie...Wonder if this affair is really on track...Both seemingly happy at home...But the pleasures needed and desired makes US cum so wrong...You're everything I want...Not need...HE, is the source of my Love and Stability...Wanna be sure you feel the same about HER...The harder the thrusts, the more you profess your love...For I, but baby I've got a guy...I've got a problem...I've made amends with that...What's your excuse..."SHE don't make you feel intact"...Knowing that HE will watch THIS in disgust...The thoughts become nastier and...The More...Time Flies...I rewind life to the innocence...Ponder...What has become of this God Fearing southern girl...who...lost her purity out of force...Ask myself...The lies, the betrayal, the greed...The undying obsession to have HIM in-b-tween...Sho it ain't right...Could never bring myself to cancel the flight...


Now I don't know if I should feel honored or call that broad and cuss her azz out...Calling me out and shyt... I was freak-freak back in the day, now its McFreaky Freak, get that shyt right...Oh and I've got some poetry shit too, listen up

"Tell Me How Long Is It Boo...Seven Inches, Yep That'll Do!" Missy cracks my azz up...Well thats it world...Imma leave ya with a little "Gin & Juice"...I'LL HOLLA!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Virtual memory,to me, is something that I seem to be unable to ever have enough of. It feels like megabytes and gigabytes have become an inseparable part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my NDS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for large memory at low prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Submitted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]R4i[/url] NewPost)