Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Say It Now...

Since my drankin buddy is passed out from numerous coontini's, my man is still at work along with my peeps, I have nothing else to do besides watch The Beyonce' Experience for the fifth time, drank myself into an oblivion and blog. Now before I get out whatever it is that I'm going to blog about today, I just want to tell Ms. Winehouse this.

F U Man, you have been replaced with a new singing sensation, and though it hurts me to say this, she's hotter. True, Back To Black was in heavy rotation for a hot minute, until your ass started singing racist hymns and shit. I was cool with all the drankin and drug use, but for this no forgiveness shall be given *SMH* Why Amy, that's okay cause DUFFY is now leading the Real Music Movement on my Zune.

Ahhh, this is crazy, for a woman who has an opinion on everything, I have nothing to talk about. So here's what I'm gonna do, stalk a few favorite sites for a while, and when I return I promise to have some interesting thought to speak on. Wait just a little while longer, for I shall return....

*Insert Long Pause*

And Viola I'm back... Did you miss me?... Well I found some very interesting things. Lets see, shall I talk about Fitty & His Baby Mama...
Nah cause everytime I see this man I just want to get NAKED. True the mofo looks like the Guerilla of his unit...But that BODY of his... I'm just gonna stay away. So maybe I will discuss the War...
Nah, I'll save my political views for another time... Now just maybe I will discuss Exes And The Need/Want To Continually Speak With Them.

Sounds good to me, but where do I begin, umm lets see. As many of you may know I was once married, crazy I know, the thought of my very flirtatious, ass/penis groping of random men, lying to get free dranks ass, being MARRIED is hilarious. Probably think that Jesus himself would've slapped me at the alter for the mockery, but the lady T-Bone is very much committed when a commitment is present.

Lets tackle this topic a little shall we... This will be brief, cause I've got to find something to eat before I pass out from dehydration. I guess an all liquid diet only works if you drink things other than alcohol, but I digress...

Yes, I was married, and did my ex husband communicate with his exes, yes. Did he lie about it, yes. Was I cool with him doing this, no, but this was only a minor glitch in our entire marriage. Thing is, I was a little salty about him speaking with the chicks, but the lying about is what made matters worst. Whats a marriage if there's no trust besides constant second guessing. Was this the reason that I decided to play past ways with him... It was definitely part of the reason...

Lets see, it was the lying on both parts, the cheating on both parts, the frustration of both parts, that quickly turned into the hating of each other... Hate is such a strong word, lets just say a STRONG DISLIKE... Did we try, damn right, but it just wasn't enough. My mind had already made up my heart's mind. So I left, it was just too much for me. Now do I still communicate with him, not really... Its more on the lines of "Hey Bitch, How Ya Doing", and keeps it moving. I just don't understand how so much anger could be present after its all said and done with a person in which you loved. Maybe its that you hate the fact that you once loved/still do this person and just don't know what to do with these emotions but ship them into the sea of anger... I don't know, this is just my thoughts on it...

Well I'm about to hit up Wendy's for one of them spicy chicken sammaches, So Until Next Time World...I'LL HOLLA!!!


P.S. I tried to do a remake of this Janet Jackson performance on the mans... and well...


We didn't really have the set-up like she did, so it was me climbing atop of his ass on the kitchen counter... well I'm not as flexible as I thought I was, slipped, fell on my knees, but played that shit off like I was trying to seduce him into hitting it from the back. But I do have that riding part down to a T. Good Times!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that's right! LOL!

Anonymous said...

And gurly girl...., you and I's on da same page when it comes to being attracted to Fiddy..., like DAMMMM! He has always been a very attractive man to me. We's just gonna have to fight for dys here...., ROTFL!

MisStory said...

Don't laugh Jhazzai, me bussin my azz is not funny. LMFAO, I was laughing at my own damn self, so please join me in continuing to do so. And fitty, well I only want him on certain days, now if you say the same about LL than we's got ourself a problem.

Anonymous said...

not sure whats attractive about a dude that look like he "just got out"..guess thats a woman thing.I HOPE U DIDNT HURT UR KNEES. ;O)

MisStory said...

Nah babe I didn't hurt myself, it was more on the lines of hurt pride. But I bet if I was sober, than I could easily pull that shit off. And fitty, that body of his is the only that attracts me to him.

Anonymous said...

Personally I think that you falling off top of F is nothin. Remember that time when we were coming out of the bar, and you had on them multicolored 4 in. Chanel shoes(Imma steal them hoes), and you're heel got stuck in some ice. Sure you remember, cause not only did you're right heel get stuck, but you slid with your left causing you to perform a ghetto split. No wonder why your BF loves you, you're very flexible.

MisStory said...

Must you bring up the past...In my defense I had one too many, but as you already know, thats no excuse, cause I'm always tipsy.