Friday, June 6, 2008

Don't Want To Toot My Own Horn....

But Toot Mothafuckin Toot. I mean I am only a mere 21yrs old and am more successful than a lets say 25yr old. I am the BOSS, literally, been at the job for almost a year now and I can't complain. I finally decided as to what I want to be doing for the rest of my life, well besides my man, nursing is the path I'm taking. So UW here I come. My motivation, lets see, my childhood. I grew up in the fuckin slums of Baton Rouge, LA. I always told myself that if I ever get out of this place, I'm never coming back, physically yes, but emotionally, NEVER. My parents did the best that they could for us no doubt, but I always hungered for more. Now that I am finally able to taste freedom, I made a promise to myself to never fall off. True, when a bitch first came into such large quantities of money, there was a bunch of waste. I was trying to live up to our society's definition of living large, "Ballin" is what we call it. There was the constant shopping, the jewelry, the "making it rain" basically. I look back now like, bitch you was on some other shit. Today I'm a totally different woman, I've got my shit together if you will. Making investments, saving a lot of that money I used to blow, hell a bitch even put a nice down payment on a condo to share with the mans. I don't mean to brag, but I'm doing pretty well for a 21yr old wouldn't you agree? Until Next Time World... I'LL HOLLA...Oh and since I have a lot of them...



Hi Haters!!!!

3 comments:

MisStory said...

Whatever bytch I'm fucking cooler than a polar bears toenails and you know it. No need to kidnap me, I'm gonna get ready to show you bytches how its done in a bit. Losers!!! I think ya'll only use me cause I'm sexy and can get you cowgirls free drinks with blowing a kiss and a wink. Take lessons.

mistarie said...

There is a problem that we women have(and sometimes men) with another woman doing well when we aren't- it called the "Daammnn Bitch" disease. Oh please don't let that woman be well spoken and intelligent... I face it all the time. And please, please don't let that woman be overly confidant(I'm guilty of that) on top of being successful and intelligent...it kills 'em. Oh well, I say. I'm gonna keep doing me and making those bitches mad. I love it!!!!!

MisStory said...

What's it called again, the "Daaaamn Bitch" disease, LMBAO, girl you are crazy. That is so true though, I sometimes call my Fam back home and they are constantly teasing me because apparently I'm too good for them, and I now, in their own words, speak like "I'm white." Now this is my own family, so just imagine what kind of feedback that I receive from random mofos.