Friday, June 20, 2008

R U STILL DOWN...


Jon B. ft. Tupac - Are You Still Down


Yes, Yes, Yes...Two of my first loves in the same video...I would cause flames on Jon's dick from riding that azz... And Pac, I miss you...

Well world ya gurl is going to be very naughty this weekend...Not that I'm not at any given moment...Things will be different this weekend...I'm calling it naughty girl weekend, and no I'm not doing the man all weekend, though he will feel the side effects of my adventures...So tonight a VERY good friend of mine, I'm not gonna say who, but I will say that she Loves golf, is having a pleasure party...Don't give me that look, ya'll know what a pleasure party is...Let the fun begin, its about time, I need a new pair of handcuffs... Tomorrow will be filled with my second past-time(the first being...well you already know) SHOPPING...I'm getting moist at the thought...Have dinner of course, at this exclusive spot...I'm feeling a little boojie...Buy a couple bottles of ACE, and hit up our favorite strip joint...Anyplace that has Hunky men, with dicks to match is my second home...And of course Church on Sunday...Have a Fantabulous Weekend Fam...I Know I Will...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a fun weekend! I've been to a pleasure party or two, and you always find something interesting that should come home with you. But don't hurt the man when you get home. ~ Diva

MisStory said...

Diva I tried not too, but ummm HBT's and Disney's stock is up and thats reason for celebration right?