Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dear Mr. Dom Perignon...

Will You Marry Me... Because of you I'm so fucked up right now and loving it. I tell ya babe no one has ever made me feel this way. Its just something about you that I can't resist, maybe its your golden hue with glints of silver and green and very delicate, numerous and vivacious bubbles that form an unbroken ring in the glass, or maybe, the aromas of puree of apples, poached pears, vanilla, hazelnuts, melba toast and yellow-plum jam as well as superb hints of quince and chalk, but just maybe its because you're very fruity with flavours of very ripe light-coloured fruit. Whatever it is love, its good. So let me know, we've got a wedding to plan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! God my black ass is going to bed now before the mans wakes up from the hurting I put on that ass and accuse me of cheating on him with champagne. Until Next Time World, I'LL HOLLA!!!





God I'm A Sexy Drunk!!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl...., that DP has whopped you azz real good! ROTFL! Your page is awesome!

For someone who is a lil' biskit baby, you sure are mature about music! I love all the songs in dat list of yours! Have a good night!

MisStory said...

Girl it was like I was having a throat orgasm. Oh and I am a music fanatic, I've got a little of everythang. Thanks for checking me out.