Friday, June 13, 2008

Booty Shakin With My Glass In My Left One...Right Hand Sayin Step Son...



Thats right ya'll its Friday bitches, and Ladies Night in some parts. Time to dust the wood wheel off and let ya screens relax. Personally imma stop by the job, say whats up and head straight to the bar. Its been a rough week, and what better way to celebrate than consuming hundreds of dollars worth of likka, shaking yo ass with ya girls/boys, and passing out on yo deck. I can't think of anything better. My ass Will be glued to the front pew on Sunday asking for forgiveness for the things that are gonna go down this weekend... Oh Hells Mothafuckin Yes!!!! I'LL HOLLA BITCHES!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what the fugg is up!!! Gurl, this is the bizness rightchere!! LOL!

MisStory said...

Yes, it is *starts doing the bankhead*