Monday, June 23, 2008

This Is Some Bullshit

So Fam, how are ya? Oh me, I'm in excruciating pain...My back has been troubling me for like three days now, but it really didn't bother me until today when I bent down to pick something up at work and intensified whatever the hell the problem is...I thought someone shot my ass...Thats how serious it is...Don't worry, I'm going to the DOC first thing in the morning...Theres only so much alcohol and back rubs can do... I quickly sober up, the mans falls asleep, and I'm left with this horrible back pain...I don't know fam, maybe I pulled a muscle or something(which is what I'm hoping) or pinched a nerve...Time shall tell...Well goodnight world...I'm in too much pain to be the usual T tonight...I'LL HOLLA!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better and that the doc has good news. I had a couple of disks in my lower back that shifted on me once. So, I know about that feeling like you've been shot! The ish hurts like a mofo. ~Diva

MisStory said...

Thanks...Well Diva, my pain is stress related...Crazy ish right?? Whoever knew that stress causes pain, literally...I think that the mofo just wanted me to get out of his office so he could bone his secretary...The world will never know.

MisStory said...

You know what J I really don't feel stressed, I've came to the conclusion that I injured it playing naked football with the mans.