Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Don't Think Its Legal...

My ass did it anyways. Alls I remember from last night is my social, and I barely remember that shit. I also found out that Mr.Wright takes these secret pics of me when I'm drunk and passed what we like to call In The Land Of No Bullshit, "The Fuck Out." Apparently I cuddled with my rug for a while last night, and later ended up showing my naked ass to my silk sheets. But you don't have to take my word for it, here is some proof.




Yep! I was OUT!!! Spread Eagle Both Ways




On My Way To Bed!!!




Watch Back of a Smiley


For those of you who really thought that I was gonna post pics of my nice apple bottom, to you dear sir or ma'am, well I'll let the smiley explain.


Yep, it was one of those nights, at least this time I didn't have to explain to the man why I came home smelling like Stetson, and rocking the Commando. Yes I was a good girl last night, no touching, flirting, or quickie-ing random men. Wheres my cookie damnit!!!

Until Next Time World...
I'LL HOLLA!!!

Side Note: Yep I'm Going To Church


MySpaceAnimations.com



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit it...I scrolled down hopin to see some nekkie MisS.

MisStory said...

No baby I'm sorry, but if you like I can send some naughty photos your way