Sunday, June 22, 2008

Trouble In Paradise...

So I know that you want to know how the fabulousness that is T's weekend went...Don't worry I won't make you wait any longer...Friday night was the Pleasure Party...The host(not SM, we just used her place) was kinda lame, so I grew bored with it quickly...Bounced the spot, took my black ass home and passed out...Saturday morning, we filled up the tanks and hit the road...Maybe like an hour & half later we made it to our destination, Denver... Had a quick breakfast...Let the shopping begin, matter of fact I was hit on(at least I think so, SM was like "She's just complimenting your jeans", yeah right...Of course I think that everyone is hitting on me, and the chick was looking quite nice, yep she could get it) in a boutique... We grew a little hungry from the shopping and by now it was around six, so it was time for dinner...Lets see, we dined at Restaurant Kevin Taylor...Nothing exciting happened, just a bunch of drunks sitting around talking about SEX, MONEY, and MEN, you know the usual...Finished up, put on our naughty girl smiles, along with the freak-um dresses and touched down at ENVYNUDE...OMG, I love this place, free drinks and so much more...Got relaxed and then the texting began...I sent the mans a text stating my status, a few minutes later I received one, so I'm like cool its just him...I was wrong...One of my exes(I say one because I was texting two of them last night) sends me this text asking me if I miss him...So I replied back with the "Nah, but I do miss those juicy pussy lips of yours", this little war went on for like 20 minutes...Moving right along shall we...Apparently, this motivated me to send a friendly "whats up to the second ex" which quickly turned into text sex...Which is shocking because I thought the man hated my ass, that or he was horny...I woke up this morning, checked the Curve to see if there was any missed calls/text and immediately the words OMG came out of my mouth...The Mans walks in, he was already up getting ready, and I told him what happened...And pissed he became, but not really pissed at the word texts(cause he knows that I'm not going anywhere), more so the picture...Yes, I sent a pic of the lady miss to the second ex and vice versa...In my defense I stated "Its not like he hasn't seen it before", bad idea...So now I'm in the dog house...Its actually not that bad in here, I've gotten some hugs and kisses, even a foot massage...But I can tell by his eyes that he's still a little salty about the situation...So imma just do what I do best, wrap my lips around that 8 inch dick of his and make it disappear...Magic I tell you...Well thats it world...I'LL HOLLA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gurl..., you'se naughty as hell! I'm drankin' a coontini just for you on this one...., LOL!

MisStory said...

What?!?!? *puts on innocent face* I don't even know what you talking about. I mean, I was a GOOD GIRL this weekend...

Anonymous said...

Soo, are you still alive, and if so, what's being slipped under the door of your solitary confinement. LOL!

MisStory said...

I'm sorry for being anti-social hon...I'm just hurting really bad right now, and sponge-bob isn't cheering me up...Don't worry I'm headed over for coontini's right now...Maybe laughter will take the pain away...

Anonymous said...

Ok, I guess I do know how your weekend went. Sorry to hear you got in trouble. But, at least you're sure you can get out of it. So, that's good. Hang in there. He'll forgive you soon if he hasn't already. ~Diva

MisStory said...

And that he did, once I did a few unmentionable things :)