Thursday, June 12, 2008

You're My Number One, Number One, Number One...

I know today is National Gettin Some Head Day, but I decided to take a break for JUST a bit. Give the man a chance to recuperate, drink some water, and apply some lip balm. Poor baby, imma give him a neck massage tonight, he's over in the corner in the fetal position possibly praying that I'll get drunk and pass out so we don't have to continue the shenanigans...

You know what I realized today... My job consumes me... I mean this is the first time in a while that I've had two consecutive days off in a row...Of me actually not doing anything work related, I.E. calling every five minutes to check the status, make sure no one burned the place down, nobody beat the shit out of someone, conference calls... Yep the first time in a long time...

Bet you think that I was able to get alot of personal things that needed to be done out of the way...HELLS NO... Lets see what did I do yesterday...That's right, I was blogging/stalking yesterday, drankin, watching VH1 Soul...Fuck paying the cable bill...That shit could wait...

Today, well pretty much the same occurred, except Mr.Wright didn't go to work today cause I promised him that I would pleasure him all day today... More like him pleasuring me... Shit its been a while since we've done things that's only mentioned in some old freaks bridge game...And I didn't have a drop of likka(until dinner) today... I needed to be well hydrated for that ass, so there wouldn't be any excuses...

Took this long, steamy bath right after the AC guy left... You know last night wasn't that bad... I didn't think I was gonna survive with the AC being broke and all, but we opened the doors to the balcony...And I was good, scared somebody was goin rob our asses for sleeping with the balcony door open all night, but good...

Lit every candle that we own... Turned on some Sade', I like the bitch and all, but Mr. Wright has this weird fascination with her... I just can't get into the mood, when I'm listening to lyrics such as "In heavens name, why are you running away, hang on to your love"... Did I say I was going anywhere?... Or my all time favorite depressing hit from Madam Sade' "Sittin here waitin on you, will be like waiting for Winter"...Have you lost your mind, mofo I'm not waitin to cum, shit you can if you like but I REFUSE... Personally I prefer some Johnny Gill, Silk, Freddie Jackson...Yes I know they're all gay, but "My My My", "Rock Me Tonight", or "Lets Make Love" is the type of shit that I wanna hear... But for love sacrifices must be made...

Did some laundry... Now you make think that washing clothes is NOT ROMANTIC...*puts on naughty grin*... I begs to differ...

Took a nap... hell even Superman took a break... woke up... Ate a delicious meal of Shrimp Primavera, Had this lovely Apricot Bavarian for dessert, and guzzled it down with wine... What type/kind/flavor I don't know I was too busy dancing on top of the table cause Mystikal's "Shake Your Ass" came on... All I know is that it was in a black bottle with piercing red letters...

You know to say he's a whyte boy, my baby has so much class and SOUL... He's the only man that I've ever been with such warmth and consideration. Alot of folks are intimidated by him at first cause he's this 6'5 pushing 270 pounds, very muscular mofo, but deep down he's just a big ass lovebug...My LoveBug...My Number One, Number One, Number One...

5 comments:

Kay Kay said...

National Head Day? Silk is gay? Who broke the story on this ish? I'm out the loop like a mofo!

Divalalake said...

You know what! I was just looking at this and thinking, when did all these people turn gay! I mean, some of them yeah, but still. And I knew nothing of this Holiday... and I'm making sure some folks don't find out about it either. I'm not trying to have to put on my lip chap for a marathon session.

MisStory said...

@kaykay yes yes you are out of the loop, I don't know if the silk thing is true, but today is a continuation of NHD, for those who missed out yesterday.

@Diva come on you had to at least know about Johnny and Freddie, now Silk I don't know if its true or not. And why wouldn't you want to celebrate such a glorious holiday, I was selfish as a mofo yesterday, I was receiving, tell me you wouldn't enjoy that.

Divalalake said...

Yeah, I did know about Johny and Freddie, but Silk was a surprise. I'm not always up on my celebrity gossip. As for NHD... I'm thinking, I'm thinking...lol.

Alright, sold, I'm in.

MisStory said...

@Diva that's what I'm talking bout girl...Make em suffer!!!